Monday, July 16, 2012

Letters From Camp #6

Sun 1Hi everyone, another great week of camp has come and gone, I can't believe how fast this summer has gone.  Last week was exciting because we had middle school and high school age campers.  I was especially excited because my three sisters came to camp, it was great seeing them!Smiley  I was an assistant counselor with the middle schoolers, we had a super time with the various activities of swimming/tubing on the lake, dodgeball, counselor hunt, and chicken murder (no, lol, we don't kill any real chickens, it's just a game we play with a rubber chicken Smiley).  The preaching was also great as well with many decisions made for the Lord.  It was even more exciting for me because I had the privilege of dealing with a camper for the first time. SmileyIt was truly a blessing for the both of us and it touched my heart as well. I was very happy over this and continued to be even into the next day.  Working here has been really amazing Smiley!  Enjoy the pictures:


Our amazing staff choir!


Tubing on the lake!


Getting ready for another game!

  Me in my sombrero again, lol!


Have a great week!
Sportsfan

No comments:

Post a Comment