Monday, July 30, 2012

Final week

Smiley Hi everyone!  I can't believe the final week of summer camp is here, the time sure has gone by real fast.  It has definitely been a fantastic summer of being a camp counselor and working on operational staff as well.  Last week we had a great bunch of excited junior age kids from two different churches.  We all had a lot of fun with the activities and time at the lake, along with spiritual blessings from the week's preaching.....many made decisions for Christ, including decisions for salvation Smiley.  Of course, you know I could not get thru the week without playing a little trick on my campers, lol.  I hid in the cabin and, when my campers showed up, I made a deep growling noise and jumped out at them.  One of the campers screamed, lol, it was hilarious Smiley.  All too soon the week was over with since the campers left on Friday instead of on Saturday like most of them do.  As usual, I got a lot of hugs , lol, practically had to peel the kids off of me.  Since we got done early, all the staff went to eat Fuddruckers for supper, then went on to enjoy a minor league baseball game, I love it .  As for our final week, we will be "invaded" by teens, lol, looking forward to another fantastic week!


Me (in the orange shirt) with my campers!


Sportsfan

No comments:

Post a Comment