. I've already started one tutoring session this past week and will start another one next week.....I'm really excited to be helping out my fellow students. I got to finally visit the college I got accepted into for this Fall. My mom and I drove up there this past Tuesday while I was on Spring Break. I had a blast!
I got to see some of the campus and visit the hospitality department which has my major......restaurant management. Later, I went to their campus bookstore where I bought a college hat, then had coffee in the cafe next to the bookstore. My mom and I then went to the workshops they had for transfer students like me, we got a lot of questions answered there.....and enjoyed the snacks they had laid out for everyone, lol. I had a really great time there, I loved it! I am so psyched about attending there this Fall
!While school has been going well, my job at Burger King continues to be a huge pain for me
. I am trying to continue working there until I finish school in about two months, then later move on to my summer camp job. However, it's been frustrating for me.....just different things causing me aggravation there
. I am thinking about possibly giving them a two-weeks notice and quit working at Burger King a lot sooner. I can't take the stress there and concentrate on my schoolwork at the same time, it's too much. Now I do have the tutoring job I just started, so it's not like I will lose much in the way of income. Deinitely something to think and pray about!Sportan
No comments:
Post a Comment